Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Still looking for answers...




10 More ?s
written by 4bars

Aight so I was trying to narrow down what I was gonna write about this Friday and I realized that I had a lot on my mind. What better way to get it all out than to ask what somebody else thinks about it and here we go:

1. Will Rick Ross’ career be officially done after 50 is done with him?
2. Will Chris Brown’s career be done after the LAPD is done with him?
3. What will Kanye’s next album be like? More spittin or singin?
4. Is Kanye the new Wayne when it comes to guest verses? (see The Dream- “Walking on the Moon” and Jaime Foxx- “Digital Girl”
5. How will The Dream’s Love/Money compare to Love/Hate?
6. How much of a f&%k do you give about either of the Making tha Band groups?
7. Why will Kid Cudi’s debut album be a classic?
8. Why will Wale’s debut album probably never see the light of day?
9. How will T.I.’s prison sentence affect his music, career, fan base, and future?
10. WILL SOMEBODY WITH A SUIT ON EVER GIVE LITTLE BROTHA THEIR DUE!!??!!

6 comments:

K Storm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K Storm said...

5. You know LOVE AND MONEY do NOT MIX....he needs to stop trippin and learn that dating his artists is not a good look...
6. Im sorry but I LOVED DANITY KANE :-( AND DAY 26...I felt their pain and Im glad the show is putting all of this out there...man the biz is HARD...so I give 2 f*#ks about it :-)
BONUS...Style and HIP HOP...who else is annoyed with artists becoming designers? Does n e one wear clothes from a former or current hip hop artist...or artist in general....

Mr. Hutson said...

1. Not if his CD is tight.
2. Not if he does a public appearance on TV and cries while apologizing.
3. Spittin'
4. Naw. Kanye is a bit more exclusive.
5. I don't like his music. Couldn't tell ya
6. I actually liked Danity Kane a lot. Their last album was dope.
7. Word? I'm not up on dude like that. I'll check him out though.
8. Shame, right? Dude's nice.
9. He'll be just fine. He's going about it the right way.
10. Nope. Shame!

Bonus: I don't know, man. Just something to do I guess. All they do is put their names on something and keep it moving. I used to sport some Roc-a-wear, though.

JusWritin' said...

1. You know what's funny about that. 50 really didn't end anyone's career. If you really look at it, if Ja didn't start making bad music, he'd still be doing his thing. I'd say that the Fed trial had a bigger effect than 50. 50 didn't end Game's career, Fat Joe's, Jada's and definitely not Kayne's. So if Ross' career ends its cuz people finally saw thru the BS.

2. Who cares?

3. I think he's gonna do more rapping just to prove to people that he can still do it.

4. I wouldn't call Ye the new Wayne simply because he's been doing features for a long time. He's been on ALOT OF PEOPLE'S songs. From Young Gunz to Slum Village. Plus he's not doing it at nearly the rate that wayne did it.

5. No idea what you're talking about.

6. Less than 2 1/2 f&#$s that Storm gives

7. No idea. I didn't like him when i first heard his music but i'm feelin some of the stuff that i recently heard. But i think i like drake more.

8. i don't want to answer that question.

9. See 2Pac after Me Against the World for reference

10. I really don't want to answer this question. They fell in Just K's Gap.

JusWritin' said...

Storm... I got you on your bonus honey... check back in on Monday!

K Storm said...

THANKS JUSHH :-) BIG @$$ KOOL AID SMILE :-D YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK IM DONE NOW...