Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Remix...Travis Barker

I always had respect for this dude skill with the drums but these remixes actually make it possible for me to listen to the song again...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Travis Barker is that dude! I was messin' w/ him since the Blink 182 days. It takes crazy talent to play the drums like that - reminds me why i won't even bother to try and learn them now (lol) He definitely makes it easier to listen to that Flo Rida song.

Anonymous said...

Dudes need to take a page out of this cat's book. It goes without saying that he's talented but his overwhelming commitment to his craft is evident in this video. Cats need to find a craft and do what he is doing: put your all into it.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. I remember a time when rapping was a craft and people dedicated themselves to their lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Not even Travis Barker can help that Flo Rida go down easier.

K Storm said...

BLINK 182 WAS THE SHIZNIT!!! I REALLY WENT OUT AND got their album. "say it aint so , I will not go turn the lights down...."
Sorry I had a moment.

Travis seems like he would be fun to hang out with.

The Flo Rida song is not that hot to me. (But right now Im thinking logically. Hit me up when the Grey Goose is ina mi system. Im sure my response to the song will be different :) Travis did spice it up though.