Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Monday, December 24, 2007

Dear Santa...


Yo Santa!

We decided to do some investigative journalism this Christmas and we’ve got some exclusive stuff for you guys. For the first time ever, we actually came across some Santa wish lists from some of your favorite rappers. Outside of asking for a new Platinum record and the occasional car and diamond chain, there are a few things that we didn’t expect people to ask for.

Lil’ Wayne

3. To do a song with Celine Dion (N***as will never see that coming!)

8. Extra skin. I’ve got some really great ideas for some tattoos but I don’t have any more space.

9. 6 more inches (I don’t really care where)

21. I want to drop the Carter 4 by February (Yep, I know what you thinkin’, I’m on some Spaceballs s**t! I’m the hottest rapper ever!)

Kanye West


1. 8 Grammy awards (minimum, I don’t care if I’m not in the category)

5. 3 Oscars (my videos are so good they should have been in the movie theaters. I’m saying did y’all see Stronger. That s**t cost me $2 Million and it was in Japan!)

6. The Nobel Peace Prize (F Al Gore, The Dropout kept people in school and I never killed no one on a song, how much more Peace do you need!)

NaS

7. I want people to understand that I don’t mean N***a in a disrespectful way – just as a general term for Black people.

11. For Jay-Z to fall to make another album and break his leg another record.

13. One Mic, One Pen, One Prayer, One Stapler, One copy of Transformers DVD…

Andre 3000

1. New wig and shoulder pads that I can wear to my family reunion

4. Plaid iPod shuffle to match my plaid belt and suspender combination

6. Some more Litera-ture on the subject of cryogenic freezer chambers

50 Cent

2. I want to sell more records than Kanye. (Even if it’s only in Queens, just put it out there that I sold more than he did.)

5. Game to please diss me on a record so I can make 3 mixtapes about his mother.

7. A tan, even though I’m already black.

Young Jeezy

1. A ghost writer for my rhymes new autobiography (Aye!)

4. Snow in Atlanta (The real snow. I never had a chance to make a snow angel)

17.5 Chappelle’s Show to come back.

Cam’ron

1. Hammers that go blam blam
2. Cameras that go click click for my chicks chick
3. Bananas for gorillas gorillin’
4. Sweaters sweating Pink Panthers
5. Ballers Ballin’ (BAWLLIINNN’) for Stallers stallin’
6. Playstations statin’ changing stations hatin’


T.I.

1. I want them to lose some of the evidence that they have on me.

2. I want them to lose some of the evidence that they have on me.

(There’s about 40 more of these)

JusHH

Happy Holidays from the whole Past The Margin crew.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, you are crazy dude haha

K Storm said...

LMAO. WOW!!! That was great.

Anonymous said...

Crazy mofo!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I saw that Cam list somewhere. LOL. You a fool man.

Anonymous said...

Best. Post. Ever.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!
Weezy, Kanye and Cam had me DYING!!

That was great!!

D.

Anonymous said...

The scary thing is that you can actually find lines from Cam's rhymes that sound like that and i was just playing around!