Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Monday, June 22, 2009

You thinking what I'm thinking?



Still Wondering…
Written by JusHH

I wonder where the f**k Lupe Fiasco is. I haven’t heard anything from him in months

I wonder if 50 really thinks he’s ending Rick Ross’ career

I wonder if Drake will be a commercial success

I STILL wonder what a Jay-Z/Nas album would sound like.

I wonder the same for the Slaughterhouse project. I still won’t believe it until I see it.

I wonder why Mr. Cheeks never got made fun of more for his name. Seriously, Mr. Cheeks?

I wonder how Turk feels. It must suck being the forgotten one of a group.

I STILL wonder why rappers can’t make creative videos. Except for you Kanye.

I wonder the same about Vinny, Pras, U-God, Wish Bone and the other members of Leaders of the New School

I wonder why Fabolous can’t make a classic album.

I wonder if I will ever understand a sentence that has the words Gucci Mane and “hot”.

I wonder when people will stop dealing with major labels and realize that they can do better on their own.

I wonder how Hip-Hop would be if Napster was never created.

I STILL wonder when Lil’ Wayne became a Blood… and a drug addict.

I wonder when he became Berry f’n Gordy! First Kevin Rudolph, then Drake, then Nicki – this guy has an eye for talent.

I wonder if rappers will ever really battle again.

I STILL wonder why PTM isn’t read by more people…

2 comments:

The G said...

Hahahahahaha on that Mr. Cheeks. I wonder when there'll be a hot female rapper who can reach all audiences and have longevity, get out the game before her albums get whack.

I wonder if Jay-Z is soft on B or if she just "caters to him."

I woner what PTMs numbers look like. JusHH I might have something for u from a web perspective. Holla at me if u wanna know.

Mr. Hutson said...

Still wonder why Common and Lupe ain't do a joint yet? Me 2.

Drake will be a commercial success as long as he can do something with the buzz he has now. If he drops a sick single in the next few months, he's in there.

And the last one...'cause people illiterate.