Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Keeps me going...


Wack Inspiration
written by gWiz

Whats my inspiration? Is it fair or correct to say I am inspired by stuff that is wack? When i first started making beats hearing something that was wack or just not that good made me make something that was just that hotter. When i started rapping hearing a song with no content that sounded like everything else on the radio, just made me make something everybody would love and still be different. When I started DJing I would go to the club and just chill by the booth and watch the other DJ's. If they were wack, for some reason I would get hype for the next time I would be be spinning somewhere haha. Weird? I don't know, I think we all get inspired by the "wackness" that is spread around every now and then.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Exactly. It makes you not want to evoke that same feeling in someone else. LOL

Anonymous said...

well you all who's been reading my posts/comments know of my medical condition. I am allergic to the wackness. But I feel you Wiz, if I'm not mistaken PTM is inspired by the wackness on the internet (lol)

Mr. Hutson said...

Whackness is a terrible disease and it's good to know that everyday, the young men and women of PTM fight to find a cure. Fight the good fight, ladies and gentlemen. Fight the good fight.

K Storm said...

fight the good fight
Seriously though can I get a PTM tshirt?!!!!

Who do I speak to about that? :-)