Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fox Boogie...


Remember When


Remember when you heard her on "I Shot Ya" or "The Nutty Professor" Soundtrack on "Touch Me, Tease Me". What about the other song when Jay starts off killing "I keep it fresher than the next bitch, no need..for you to ever sweat the next bitch" and then this girl just comes out of no where with "What up boo just keep me laced in the illa snakes bank rolls and shit, back rubs in the french tubs makin this bitch, wifee ni*$#" What happened to this Foxy Brown?

This chick got more cases than a little bit. Beating up maids, throwing blackberry's, acting crazy even while she locked up. Come on shawtyyy chill out, with that said she got an album dropping today. Can she get it together? Who knows...I honestly don't really care but im being fare right now. You be judge.

Foxy Brown - Brooklyn’s Don Diva

5 comments:

Mr. Hutson said...

I am happy to see that it is beneath the writers of PTM to make unfair, possibly judgmental comments about Foxy.

Thank goodness I'm not a writer on PTM. ha ha. This chick is like a ghetto Naomi Campbell (obviously what she was going for when she tossed the Blackberry), minus the corny Sobe commercial.

She had a sick flow. She had lyrics. She had connects to both of NY's finest in Jay and Nas. Now this chick's got more cases than a liquor store.

"Can she get it together?" Check back in a few months. Same Bat-time. Same Bat-channel. We shall see.

K Storm said...

Very few artists have the ability to come back. I don't know if Foxy can do it.

You know who I want to come with a hard/ quality album though?.....DON'T JUDGE ME.... Lil Kim. I KNOW I KNOW.... shes my favorite guilty pleasure female artist. There's something about Kims style that I just appreciate...

Mimi said...

I like a lot of her newER shyt. I think she has issues that come though and block her talent. No one is going to buy that saddity I'm too pretty bullshit when they know your life is in shambles. She needs to back up and refocus. Her lil snotty shit she has going on is not the business either. We want BK Fox back... no man in her life!!!... new wardrobe and weave... then it's a go.

Ps.
I thought it was "What up PA not BOO" ?? Im just sayin.

Mimi said...

And yeah she is Naomi's lost sister. Word.

Anonymous said...

its def what up boo lol