Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Carter 3 cover?


I just want to know why?!?!

8 comments:

K Storm said...

There has to be a deep, poetic, snap your fingers deep reason for this. Just wait for it. I refuse to let this be as bad as it looks...

Anonymous said...

Let me try to take a stab at it:
Catharsis. Maybe that's what he's going for, like Ye with his flashing lights video. Maybe Lil' Wayne is actually a modern day rap version of Shakespeare. Honestly at first look I laughed. I don't even know why. Maybe because when you see a big eyed, cute little kid on something your first reaction is usually a positive one. After I laughed I was like "what the fuck?!" I still don't know. I could try to think up something elaborate but I'm not convinced. I think it just is what it is. Cute kid tho.

Anonymous said...

I don't think this will actually be the cover but if it is, i think its kind of hot...

I mean Biggie put a baby on his first cover and that album was called Ready to Die. lol.

Not for nothing but isn't that a picture of him as a baby? Looks like a pic of him after his Christening.

Stuprint said...

was anybody else hoping to see a sippy cup of lean on this cover as well? YADEEEG!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha. That def looks like it's him. Wasn't that Biggie's daughter or something? I need to look at that again, haven't rocked that in a minute.

K Storm said...

So no one could dig deeper? DAMN!!! The pic does look a lot like him though. Im not giving up, it has to be something more to it...

Anonymous said...

"...please say the BABY!"