Welcome to Past the Margin where we go beyond the beats, beyond the rhymes, beyond the cars, girls and diamonds. At Past The Margin we dig a little deeper into the topics that deal with this thing we call "Hip-Hop".

We plan to bring to you those serious, comical and controversial ideas and opinions that you've had with your "peoples" whether it was on the block or in your crib. There's hundreds of conversations going on right now about Hip-Hop and everyone has something to say about it. So don't think outside the box... take it Past the Margin.

Updated Daily...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Royal Flush...


"Impeach the President cause he dont think before he talk,
Iraq got that, Now he gunning for Iran
Dont Korea got that shit, that make La look like Japan..."

Big Boi, 3000 & Raekwon - Royal Flush






When I heard this I thought about about the green mustang 5.0 Kane had in Menace II Society. I would have def had this playing riding slow in that, it just has that feeling...

Click continue reading to download



Big Boi, 3000 & Raekwon - Royal Flush

2 comments:

Mr. Hutson said...

Man! I am glad I got to be the first to post on this joint. Off the stength of precedence the world is gonna say Andre killed everything. Not so, all 3 of 'em got down on this. Dre just had more bars. Beautiful song. So so good to hear Outkast rapping together again. The Skew it on the Bar-B sequel. I'm a happy camper.

Mr. Hutson said...

Man! I am glad I got to be the second to post on this joint. Seriously, yo, I had a really good day today, but this was clearly the highlight. This joint took me back to high school. That beat...grimey. Gimme like 12 to 15 more of these heaters and call it an album. Doing the hokey pokey as you read this...